- After the printing is completed, wash the part as attached to the building plate with ethyl alcohol (>%90) or isopropyl alcohol (>%90) for 5 minutes.
- Make sure that alcohol covers the part entirely when washing.
- Use a brush to remove uncured resin if needed.
- Do not over-wash, it may cause deterioration in dimensions of the part.
- Use air-compressor to dry the washed part.
- Make sure that the part is dry and uncured resin is cleaned up completely.
- If still uncured resin left on the part, wash it with fresh alcohol and dry again.
3- Part Removal