Our latest material, Flexible 80A Resin, is now recommended for prototyping harder flexible parts that simulate the durometer of rubber or TPU. Flexible 80A Resin offers more advanced mechanical properties, better workflow experience, and a new look:
- Withstands repeated use without cracking: Improved tear strength by more than 100% and number of flexing cycles by at least one order of magnitude.
- Withstands bending, flexing, and compression: Higher tensile strength, 1.5 times higher elongation, and improved compression set.
- Easier to use: Improved printability, 3 times smaller support touchpoints, and half the cure time.
- New clear color: New clear color enables visible internal channels, and can be painted for a wide variety of color options.
Supports print resolutions: 100 and 50 microns.
Flexible 80A Resin
Hard Flexible Prototypes
Flexible 80A Resin is the most stiff soft-touch material in our library of Flexible and Elastic Resins, with an 80A Shore durometer to simulate the flexibility of rubber or TPU. Balancing softness with strength, Flexible 80A Resin can withstand bending, flexing, and compression, even through repeated cycles.
Flexible 80A Resin is an elastomeric resin designed to print stiff, flexible parts that simulate the flexibility of rubber. Flexible 80A Resin prints at 50 microns and 100 microns.
- Soft-touch, tactile prototypes
- Seals and gaskets
- Consumer products and wearables
- Medical devices and anatomical models
- Props and modelmaking
Not suitable for:
- Simulating very high elongation materials
- Very fine features or thin walls
- Parts that require quick rebound